Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Darren4Turbo

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 988
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Darren4Turbo

  1. Darren4Turbo

    [Issue 35] What Map?

    Congrats! :D I might join this contest when it'll be released.
  2. Good Luck to all the participants ;)
  3. Nice Article, I wanna buy Zeus when I reach Generalissimo :D.
  4. Darren4Turbo

    [Issue 35] Back in Time: Scythe

    Nice Article about yourself :P :)
  5. Darren4Turbo

    [Issue 35] Main Topic

    Nice :)
  6. Good Job @Shedinja :D Keep up the good work! :)
  7. Darren4Turbo

    V-LOG 47 announces TO B-DAY Goodies!

    Nice! Waiting for TO Birthday :D
  8. Darren4Turbo

    " Want your own Fantastic Signature?"

    Requested.
  9. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] Red vs Blue

    +99 -_-
  10. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] Boys vs. Girls

    535
  11. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] Red vs Blue

    +99
  12. Darren4Turbo

    Brown screen AND Fatal error messages...

    Clear your browser & Flash cache. How to clear your browser cache How do i clean the cache of my Flash-player
  13. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    14 176
  14. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] Boys vs. Girls

    531
  15. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] Red vs Blue

    +98
  16. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Noob Gameplay jokes

    I'm stronger with M0 then with M3. :P
  17. Darren4Turbo

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats to @beaku for ranking up to Captain.
  18. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    14 171
  19. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] Red vs Blue

    +98
  20. Darren4Turbo

    -Parkour Club "Royal Tanki Tutorials" [RTT]

    I just got it from Try Hard clan lol.
  21. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    14 169
  22. Darren4Turbo

    -Parkour Club "Royal Tanki Tutorials" [RTT]

    @@sahl_super add this to applications open, it's nice. :D
×
×
  • Create New...