Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Magenta

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 849
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Magenta

  1. Magenta

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Is the challenge automatically posted when the timer is up, or do you manually do it?
  2. Magenta

    I need a name for my second account!

    Hope Hollow Grace Creator Nightingale Mortal Reality_blank Not sure if they suit your taste, but they do mine.
  3. Magenta

    Nickname Humorists 2017

    Both are correct -_-
  4. I got an onion computer, and HTML gives half the fps and the font look horrible, along with a lot of undiscovered (by me) bugs. Hope Ninja is a qualified astrologer :ph34r:.
  5. Magenta

    Nickname Humorists 2017

    I am bankrupt, I can only survive on credit. I translated it for you lazy bums.
  6. Magenta

    [Forum Game] Conspiracy Theories

    Hazel is a member of the illuminati. As am I.
  7. Magenta

    Nickname Humorists 2017

    As humans, we always tried our best to make sense of this world. From the corners of existence which cannot be observed, to quantum-thingies-which-wreak-havoc-to-your-stupid-mind, we always attempted to make sense out of it. This tendency even applies here, in this little community of trollers and #BringBackRepairKit shouters, and some smart people. There have been several attempts to rationalise posts such as this, phenomena such as this, club names such as this, minds such as his, nicknames such as mine. Talking about nicknames, there has been a recent boom in jokes on the nicknames of some forumers (not wanting to name anybody with loving hating emotions :ph34r:). Realising the potential creativity behind this, I decided to organise this simple to organise contest. Trivia: French is the language of the humorists in Tanki's EN forum, with 'la' being present in almost every text worthy to be called a joke. L'Objectif (The Objective): Post a joke which is about, or contains, the nickname of a prominent member of this topic, such as @Hate, @Cortana, or @GoldRock, may his soul rest in peace. This maybe in the form of memes, simple text, or any other media format. Les Règlements (The rules): No plagiarising. Yeah, look out for me posting contests in the official newspaper, soon. Don't repeat old jokes. Think of new ones. Attempts at provocation or insult will be strictly dealt with. Try not to break game and forum rules. Entries PMed or communicated by any means except by posting in this topic, will be ignored. Les Prix (The Prize): 1st place: Invite to a gold rain with minimum 15 golds. 2nd place: 2k crystals, to be given by dropping 2 golds in a private battle. 3rd place: Blew Sphere. The entry with the most likes: The 'Like' gift. Les Connaisseurs (The Judges): Me La Génial (@Magenta) La Dernière Limite (Deadline): The moment when the Halloween Celebrations announcement is made. Bribery to is highly not recommended! Good luck humorists!
  8. Magenta

    Things you absolutely hate

    3) I also hate those who give bribes. The takers are just opportunists with brains whom I don't dislike.
  9. Magenta

    Things you absolutely hate

    Yeah right, but I know the way.
  10. Magenta

    Things you absolutely hate

    I think we should make a whole topic on jokes about @Hate
  11. Magenta

    Things you absolutely hate

    1) Stupid people :rolleyes: What kind of stupid people? Those kind of imbeciles who don't even read the full announcement, and start hating. 2) That moment when a gold is dropping and mom walks in... :rolleyes: -_-
  12. I have a brother. He qualifies as a monkey.
  13. Magenta

    Why Tanki needs Druggers and Buyers

    The whole article was the suitable answer. PS: Stop quoting the whole post, it lengthens this page and reduces user friendliness. Instead, delete the contents of the quote, or delete everything except a certain paragraph that concerns your post.
  14. Magenta

    Why Tanki needs Druggers and Buyers

    Totally agreed. I have 1k of each drug (2.5k mines cuz I don't use them much. And I must have wasted at least 700 mines in parkour battles already.), 10/10 Twins M2 and 8/10 Viking m2, waiting for sales to give those two remaining MUs. I also have a lot of good paints which were not cheap. Yet, I haven't spent a single penny yet. It's mostly been contests tbh :P
  15. Magenta

    Guide to TLVK

    I got that message when I tried to go to that setting where you change the skybox. You can find the text under 'details' in this spoiler:
  16. Magenta

    ❤ Couples ❤

    + @Cedric Debono Hmm, any particular reasons?
  17. Magenta

    Parkour Survival 2017

    This is the simplest challenge yet :mellow:
  18. Can we opt to get 3rd place in case we win first place :ph34r:
  19. Magenta

    Guide to TLVK

    Also, how do we get nightmode?
×
×
  • Create New...