-
Posts
1 339 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by Zak
-
Surprise!
-
Not bad.
-
Check these two articles "1" and "2", you may find a solution there.
-
"The game had several issues and bugs deterring the smooth gameplay of tankers testing it. Due to this reason, the launch date of the game was postponed for an indefinite amount of time." Source. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H9fDco66xU&feature=youtu.be
-
Congratulations to the german community for upgrading the forum. :lol:
-
My entry took me 45 mins, if I did the neon style, it will takes me 10 mins. :mellow:
-
You deserve to be in TOP 3 not TOP 5*
-
GG. deserves the 1st place more than Havvk to be honest.
-
Kinda disappointing to see the club closing for not receiving a paint. I agree that the lattest changes made by the administration are totaly useless and they should NOT decide if some player should join a parkour club or not, the main purpose of making a special paint for parkour clubs is to encourage them to make quality guides/videos .The paint isn't worth it inmho, it's just a texture to show off in battles. :lol: It's nice to receive something special in the game but you should not make this your only goal... I hope you change your decision about closing the team but if you will not, I wish you all the best in the future!
-
Is Pepsi ok?
-
You must include your nickname in your artwork, do it and resend your entry again.
-
Here you can find some amazing speedarts made by professional artists and some tools that will help you to make ur own arts. Also, how to past a screenshot:
-
2 years! Time is running :lol:
-
I heard they can if the change won't affect their identity between the players, for exemple: Mafioso -> Maf Mr Kenan, etc... But please ask the admins in forum PM to make sure.
-
Congratulations!! Keep up the great work my lovely nubas. :wub: You really deserve the best! Also I would like to thank you all for helping me when I had interest in arts, while I got rejected everywhere, this amazing team really helped me to improve and without you, I couldn't do any single good artwork. Again, cg and all the best!
-
You can read this guide, you may find the solution there.
-
The best you can do in these situations is to report the violator or record him/her, upload the video in YouTube, and then post it here: Нарушители игры. Or simply leave the battle if you're getting annoyed by them, this is the easiest solution. :lol:
-
Not really.
-
Well next time this happens, please try the solution I provided above or if you're using Wi-Fi, unload the channel as much as possible by disabling softwares that use internet connection and then restart it :)
-
Most of the time refreshing the page will help you. You have this problem most likely because your internet connection is not fast enough. Can you please do a speed test on https://speedtest.net/
-
You can post your suggestion here. :)
-
Congratulations to one of my best friends everrrr or one of my close brothers I must say Defender! You really deserve the best! :wub:
-
Cg @Goges.Enze :D Took you a while, I'm proud of u :>
-
Random XT that you don't have in your garage. For exemple if you have all XTs except Thunder, Hammer and Isida, you will get 1 of these skins in the Silver tier in the next challenge. ^_^
Jump to content












































































