-
Posts
1 115 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by ILiveOnTheChatBox123
-
[Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to Electrisida in Forum Games
37. -
Speaking of milk, PAM uses soy milk instead of cow's milk.
-
[Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to Electrisida in Forum Games
35. -
38,262
-
[Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to Electrisida in Forum Games
33 -
[Forum Game] Count, but avoid being number 13.
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to DieselPlatinum in Forum Games
1. I live on the chat box, not on the gold box. -
[Forum Game] Count, but avoid being number 13.
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to DieselPlatinum in Forum Games
13... bring it on... -
Player above me has never had any of his own topics be labeled hot (quote this if somehow this changes).
-
So why did the devs give the Juggernaut a railgun? To nerf it? Railgun has its roles, and with Viking OD is OP in MM.
-
[Forum Game] This Topic Will Never Be Closed Because... (Attempt)
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to ILiveOnTheChatBox123 in Forum Games
TWNC since I falsely accused @F41TH. -
38,260
-
[Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to Electrisida in Forum Games
31 -
-376 Players count one up (in negatives closer to zero), and helpers count -2 from the previous number. Simple math skills necessary.
-
[Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to Electrisida in Forum Games
27. -
[Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to Electrisida in Forum Games
25. -
297.
-
[Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to Electrisida in Forum Games
23. -
[Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to Electrisida in Forum Games
21 -
Sorry, they say its hard to take your first loss... Also this player had a similar style and to tone to you, so I made the connection... Still bro, if you have such great recruiting skills, why did you have to wait until I was sure I'd win? Make this game get popping. Being that we can't play in the next round, why don't you recruit some more warriors?
-
Player above me is a nut.
-
Playdough https://en.tankiforum.com/forum/224-amateur-writing/ "This section is dedicated to amateur and casual writers who wish to post their work on the forum. Guides, short stories, opinion pieces... you post your articles, we approve them and publish all legitimate written works." Basically writing on the forum for the community. Have you ever posted an Amateur Writing piece?
-
Hi there @F41TH, I sincerely suspect that this @A.19 is an alternate account of yours, since it has never posted anywhere else in the forum but here, and joined the community moments before replying here. You are a cool guy, but stealing this win in such a manner is treacherous. I will try to appeal this win. If you actually managed to convince a player to join for your win congrats to you! But just in case.. #NoFaithForF41th I am giving myself the win, if the war has not ended yet, since this means that @F41TH played slyly. I deserve to win Fair & Square!
-
[Forum Game] This Topic Will Never Be Closed Because... (Attempt)
ILiveOnTheChatBox123 replied to ILiveOnTheChatBox123 in Forum Games
But it might since who dat?
Jump to content


































































