Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Dragon-Judgement

Tanker
  • Posts

    529
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dragon-Judgement

  1. Dragon-Judgement

    Mystery boxes!

    Not bad... And yes, it could work out for Mammoths. Lag free = $$$. I haven't exactly been attacked by lag for a long time... Dynamic Shadows kills me... Unless it's a small map... In bigger maps; Kungur, Bobruisk, etc. FPS = 4... 8... 3... So I turn them off. Even though it looks weird.
  2. Dragon-Judgement

    Photoshop requests

    Can I has an M3 Mammoth and M3 Freeze(Irbis paint), hiding in the snow? :P Please? Anyone? :D
  3. Dragon-Judgement

    Photoshop requests

    Yep!
  4. Dragon-Judgement

    Photoshop requests

    (I hope it's ok to ask for another pic :mellow: ). But... Could someone make an M3 Viking, M3 Thunder(any position is fine), with Inferno paint, and it's in the middle of a Ring of Fire? :D
  5. Dragon-Judgement

    Photoshop requests

    I like it. Thanks ^.^
  6. Dragon-Judgement

    Photoshop requests

    Cool! Ok so... I would want a M3 Mammoth and M3 Thunder(Any position of the Hull and Turret is fine). Corrosion Paint, and I'd prefer a Snowy area for the Background, like a snowy field maybe. And if I can suggest Captions to be put in the Image, I'd want the words "Michael Jackson" on the side, in Dark red text. And... Nothing else really. And do I need to apply something for the picture to be made?
  7. Dragon-Judgement

    Photoshop requests

    :o Just noticing this topic... Am I free to post a suggestion?
  8. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Yep.
  9. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    How would you know? Have you tried it? No.
  10. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Does what happen? A gold box fall? It happens sometimes. I think a few days ago 5 fell over a series of 10 minutes.
  11. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Well, it beats going into a battle and NOT getting one.Kinda like an easier way I guess.
  12. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Yeah, I did. Me and some friends were sharing Gold boxes. We do that on a regular basis.
  13. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

  14. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Ok, yeah. I did. xD
  15. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    ._. How come I can't change "My settings" on the forum? O_o
  16. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Yeah... ._.
  17. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Ah great. Well, I already have a "decision." We're just talking now. :mellow:
  18. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    I was about to post another image, but nvm. I might fail again.
  19. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    But for now, I'm heading for Isida M3, then once I get that, I'm gonna finish up with Thunder, then work towards Viking.
  20. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    I'm trying to get Mammoth M3 and Thunder M2 this year. A friend of mine might buy me crystals for a Xmas gift.
  21. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Oh. Well, it took me a minute to figure it out... :/
  22. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Call me crazy for asking, but what? XD
  23. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Oh. There it went.
  24. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    I think so.
  25. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Ok... It's like every time I click on the little Image icon, and try to paste the link, the pic doesn't show up o_O
×
×
  • Create New...