Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Dragon-Judgement

Tanker
  • Posts

    529
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dragon-Judgement

  1. Dragon-Judgement

    Receive bonus crystals buying through PayPal!

    Wow, that's a lot... Well, about about if I spent $35? I plan do that instead of $50.
  2. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    I think I know what to do now. Since there's a sale in Paypal, I'm gonna buy 25% of 50 which is... 37.5, so I'm gonna be 37.50 dollars worth. I think that's right.
  3. Dragon-Judgement

    Receive bonus crystals buying through PayPal!

    Oh yeah... This is my chance... M3's here I come!! I have one question though. If I buy $50 worth with a DCC, how much is that?!
  4. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    *Sigh* This is so hard to do... End of discussion. I'll figure something else out.
  5. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Hm. So if I can buy the crystals sometime this week that's... 7,737(2) which is... 15,474 + the 3,180 I have... Is... 18,654.
  6. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Question. How much will M3 Mammoth be at 25% off?
  7. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Well I don't mind taking the advice from most people, but if someone has Mammoth on m2 or m3 I'd like an opinion on that instead of someone with M0 or M1.
  8. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    I wasn't always a fan of Viking, I mean Mammoth seemed like the best Tank I have.. I just don't want it sitting on M0 forever. I've had so many attempts to upgrade it, but people keep stopping me and giving me bad opinions about it. I understand it's slow or whatever, but I just like it the way it is..
  9. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Well, I thought about Mammoth and Thunder too.
  10. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Well, if there's no need for Mammoth... Eh. I don't get it. I just don't understand. I mean both tanks have +'s and -'s, but... :(
  11. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    LOL! Dude. It's not that easy for me. I mean I like everything yeah, but just to pick on specific combo and leave out the other is insane to for me. And my Isida friend was talking about Drugging with me so she can heal me faster.
  12. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    I just can't make a decision.
  13. Congrats Miz and Flip! Wish I could attend, but I don't think I can since I'm a WO5 lol! Oh well. Would be nice to be there "in person". :lol:
  14. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    I'm supposed to be buying $50 worth of crystals sometime next week or something. If I get a DC Card then I'll spend the money on that so I can get more crystals. Even when I do that, what do you guys suggest I get? My best friend wants me to get M2 Mammoth and Freeze so she can Heal the heck out of me, lol. My other friend wants me to get Viking M2 and Thunder M2. Which one?
  15. Dragon-Judgement

    What to buy? What to use?

    I've done that a few times, but I usually don't Gold hunt alot. Only if I'm in serious need of Crystals. Lol. I'm about to buy some soon too.
  16. Dragon-Judgement

    What to buy? What to use?

    Hm. I usually drug when I get enough to drug with. Even with M3 Mammoth's health being at 200, 20 drugs of each isn't gonna do it for me. I used to save up my drugs until I had about 100 or so, but I usually ran out at the end of the day.
  17. Dragon-Judgement

    What to buy? What to use?

    Hi everyone. I plan on using Mammoth/Freeze combo. Can anyone give me some suggestions on that? And another combo I plan on using is Dictator and Thunder. I need some suggestions on that also. Thanks.
  18. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    My playing style is kinda Straight-foward... I don't like to run/hide from the enemy, I just fight and fight until I get destroyed. But right now, since I'm using Isida M2, I stay in the team base to heal my team in maps like Silence or something like that.
  19. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    And plus ur a Marshal, Controol. So of course you make a killing everyday.
  20. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    M3 Isida can do that, Controol. I can make about 500 in a day if I play all day with M2 Isida. If not 500, maybe 900. Depends on the battle stakes. But I MAY get M3 Dictator and M2 Thunder, I'm still not sure. I'm probably just gonna have to buy crystals again with a DC Card. I'll probably get enough money to get 10k crystals. Then just buy that and it'll double to 20k. Then I can even out my choices.
  21. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    People can make 4x that.
  22. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Eh. This seems like a tough thing to discuss so I think I'm just gonna stay with Mammoth...
  23. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Well I don't plan keeping Thunder at M1, I was gonna have a M3/M2 combo.
  24. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    So... Can I go for Thunder M2 And Dictator M3? And if so, should I upgrade Dictator first since it's already M2? Then get M2 Thunder?
  25. Dragon-Judgement

    Trying to make a decision.

    Oh I see. I've had 0 kills and a ton of deaths but like... 1,400 in points.
×
×
  • Create New...