Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

gabriele02

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 415
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gabriele02

  1. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Obviously, for likes :p
  2. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    + @hi0730 (3pics)
  3. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Curently I have pictures of 16 members. One of them is Legendary dragon. List: @Truthteller @KillerGnat (2 pics) @kaisdf @PracticeParkourStunt @gabriele02 (12pics) @need.higher.rank @Penguin40 (2pics) @shresthkhandelwal @rishabhhaunt @saurabhmann @AshsPikachuDwij (2 pics} @Extreme245 @hi-its-mebachoo_3000 (3pics) @Star_Lord_Tinkou
  4. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Not just cropped -_-
  5. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    My edit is best, nobody even notice that pictures are edited c:
  6. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Ofc I got, you killed me.
  7. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Jackhammer kit or Legend kit?
  8. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    You forgot this... Pen ext gab happhot saura ashs
  9. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Happy birthday last time. Good night!
  10. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    #HappyBirthdayHappyDragons! #RIPdos
  11. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Ok, and I made something for HD pics in skype :]
  12. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    :(
  13. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I missed everything :'((((((((((((
  14. gabriele02

    Congratulatory post

    Happy birthday Happy dragons and FJ :*
  15. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    And put us to tier 2 oke? C:
  16. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Go to skype gnat, please c:
  17. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    @PPS, ahem.. I told I can not come :( Sorry..
  18. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    @Fragrance, put Happy Dragons to tier 2? :rolleyes:
  19. gabriele02

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    We did it in not pro battles tho :ph34r:
  20. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I can not come to Limmy's and kais's rank up :c So I did a photoshoot now. Enjoy the party guys! Love you! :* Oh and GG with personia, nhr and ex :wub:
  21. gabriele02

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Happy birthday FJ + HD :wub:
×
×
  • Create New...