-
Posts
1 415 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by gabriele02
-
No, what a dumb decision tho.. Dyk that I have traceur paint?
-
7/10 Trump is poor
-
No 16?
-
True Pum likes basketball
-
[Issue Fools] [Guide] Crystals Kamaane ka Behtareen Upaay
gabriele02 replied to Tofu in Newspaper Archive
Translate pls -
He is :p
-
4 1k golds and one Master kill box :p
-
+1 from elder ok.
-
Hi blaster
-
Was in playing Silence CTF and @So joined. :] :wub: And dropped me a gold! :D
-
Let me talk to him pls.
-
Brigadier :] :wub:
-
[Forum Game] Guess the country of the person below
gabriele02 replied to I.H.U.R.R.I.C.A.N.E in Forum Games
No UK? -
Add me bak to clan members list -.-
-
What...
-
lol.....
-
Yooo, I ranked up! ;D And then PPS dropped me a gold :]
-
Ka tu ;D
Jump to content










































































