-
Posts
1 415 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by gabriele02
-
You, :]
-
omg me too in rio..xd
-
Fun fact, Once I played Tanki on puffin and..took a gold box lol
-
Im not going to be crested so, i'll start spammin again.
-
21:20 here :v
-
Pink... -__-
-
@Ash come pm..
-
1- Look, I just told my option. 2- You used to be one of my friends. 3- Yes, I meant 'them' autocorrect.
-
Ok...? 1- I don't know who you are. 2- You are not ny friend 3- I trust all of my friends and always support you.
-
I have a team tho.
-
hhh,, now im alone :'(
-
facepalm..
-
I feel lonely..
-
PPS, uhuhuiyhui, and kris.
-
OmG -_- whyyyyyy.. Now you all mods.. ;(
-
Im currently in a team already.
-
RU1 laggin too.. EXACLY!! :D
-
Im was about to hold a training.. Can I?
-
The Crested Dragons can deliver warnings with a majority vote. Applications may be accepted by the Crested Dragons, if at least 2 agree - and none of the other Crested Dragons state disapproval of the applicant. ^Just copied this. -_-
-
Congratulations extreme
-
Thats why I AM an *****.
-
Me too
Jump to content










































































