Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GeoMinesGold

Tanker
  • Posts

    0
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GeoMinesGold

  1. GeoMinesGold

    Why Should I Buy Gifts?

    If it's annoying for you , don't send gifts to anyone. New Duplicate Topic.
  2. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever? [HYE]

    :lol: , No. HYE made epic parkour fail ?
  3. GeoMinesGold

    The Toilet Paper Army [TPA]

    I Joined :lol: My nickname is: ToiletPaper_Red :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. GeoMinesGold

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. When removing a good feature. Also the #RemoveMissionUpdate :P
  6. No. [rank'31']TSY_the_crazy ?
  7. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] Demote and Promote the rank!

    [rank'1']maryam98 @OnsiAlfy ( already this rank)
  8. No [rank'31']TSY_the_crazy ?
  9. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] Demote and Promote the rank!

    [rank'23']yasgfgfffgf
  10. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] Guess the Logo

    Correct Answer!
  11. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    -761 I unfollowed this topic i have so much notifications from it.
  12. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] The Mind Game

    S D
  13. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player [rank'1']KaBoomIGo has been BLOCKED. Reason: You're violating game rules by typing ' Reason ' in the same line.
  14. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player [rank'31']TSY_the_crazy has been banned for 1 second. Reason: Friends doesn't ban each other. Others:
  15. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player [rank'31']TSY_the_crazy has been banned for 1 second. Reason: I don't want to ban my friend.
  16. GeoMinesGold

    21

    http://help.tankionline.com/topics/2305-ive-been-punished-what-to-do/
  17. GeoMinesGold

    The Red Army Team.

    I Told [rank'31']Ninja
  18. GeoMinesGold

    The Red Army Team.

    Closed soon.
  19. hgbfdsewrkloir5tbghvtye43rdio9knbhjdseiu89aQKIKOLYT67U
  20. GeoMinesGold

    The Red Army Team.

    Already want that.
  21. GeoMinesGold

    The Red Army Team.

    It's red , not this
  22. GeoMinesGold

    The Red Army Team.

    As in here. , I decided to make The Red Army Team. Applications: PM me with the following: Your red army nickname ( Reds_[nickname] ): Your real account nickname You can type any contact info: Why do you want to join ? Members: Pictures:
  23. GeoMinesGold

    The Toilet Paper Army [TPA]

    Yes i edited my post.
×
×
  • Create New...