Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GeoMinesGold

Tanker
  • Posts

    0
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GeoMinesGold

  1. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] Alphabet

    K I am George-Onsi-Alfy other account ! NO_ONE_CAN_STOP_ME !
  2. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] Correct the wrong word !

    ym efouvatir luoco si dre .
  3. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] Correct the wrong word !

    Correct the wrong word is correct the wrong word :D. First i will say some thing wrong then others correct it . Then some one say some thing wrong then others correct it. but when some one say it right he will win if some one say it wrong he will lose . Who made the post ( Correct the wrong word ) he must say if it's right or wrong and say the right word if some one answered. I hope you enjoy ! @GeorgeOnsiAlfy
  4. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @Mr.Jellie has been banned for SIX MONTHS. Reason: I mean Topic after editing :) and we're a clan of people too : )
  5. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @Mr.Jellie has been banned 4 ever. Reason: Replying so much on this topic please read the Rules .
  6. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @Sl0m0_warri0r has been banned FOREVER. Reason: ......
  7. I will try to help you ! I will friend your account if the request is accepted meaning a hacker did that . If the request didn't being accepted i will know that you have your account is back. GOOD LUCK!
  8. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @Mr.Jellie has been banned FOREVER. Reason: Server Restart.
  9. GeoMinesGold

    Secret Rooms

    .
  10. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] Fill in the blanks

    Wrong Comment. Right comment is down this comment.
  11. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] Fill in the blanks

    lOl I _____ need a noob in my clan.
  12. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @HAPPSHOT has been banned FOREVER. Reason: Left my clan , Please read the ~§~> Rules.
  13. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] Re Name the person above you

    LOL instead of BRO0088
  14. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @TSY_the_crazy has been banned FOREVER. Reason: I am not a hacker.
  15. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @Mr.Jellie has been banned forever. Reason: every time he bans he bans in four minutes ,
  16. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @dragon_terminator1 has been banned FOREVER. Reason: he edited his post
  17. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] Fill in the blanks

    lol - xDs I ___ a clan.
  18. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] Fill in the blanks

    no reply because 2 spaces .
  19. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @FailArmyGT has been banned for 10 years , 7 months , 5 weeks , 6 days , 96 hours , 999 minutes , 300 seconds. Reason: writing year instead of 365 days .
  20. GeoMinesGold

    [Forum Game] Re Name the person above you

    Small-War Instead of Sl0m0_warri0r .
×
×
  • Create New...