Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

RiseOfCucumber

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 038
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RiseOfCucumber

  1. RiseOfCucumber

    Suggestions?

    giv me the website
  2. RiseOfCucumber

    Suggestions?

    how u do it?
  3. RiseOfCucumber

    How Do We Be A Moderator?

    How do I be a moderator? my friend Koolwalky,he is a Moderator.How do I be it and can I be it? :P
  4. RiseOfCucumber

    Drug user

    If They Don't Like Drug Don't Play This Game. :twisted:
  5. RiseOfCucumber

    Happy Halloween!

    :lol:
  6. RiseOfCucumber

    Happy Halloween!

    Happy Halloween To All Tanki Online Player. Trick Or Threat. From: Hotwheel :mrgreen:
  7. RiseOfCucumber

    The test server is started

    Why When i open it blank :(
  8. RiseOfCucumber

    [POLL]New Weapon ! Version 6.0 (RENEW) Read Admin And Read All Player.. Comment!

    New Weapon For First Lieutenant,Second Lieutenant,Captain,Major Rank.It Name Turret. Cost: 850(M0) 1985(M1) 3500(M2) 15500(M3) Damage: 25 - 35(M0) 40 - 50(M1) 55 - 60 (M2) 60 - 80(M3) Grad/Sec: 40.0 S(M0) 40.5 S(M1) 45.0 S(M2) 50.0 S(M3) Shot/Min: 81.5 (M0) 82.0 (M1) 84.5 (M2) 87.0 (M3) This All The Information.But The Picture I Still Don't Know.READ Admin! Version 6.0 ! Renew ! Agree Or Disagree ? COMMENT
  9. Make It English Please ! I Don't Understand Russia Word -_- :hunf:
  10. Make It English Please ! I Don't Understand Russia Word -_- :hunf:
  11. RiseOfCucumber

    Tell about Tanki Online and get crystals!

    I JOIN IT YAY! when do i get the crystal :(
  12. RiseOfCucumber

    How About This Game Can Add People ?

    when do ? :?
  13. RiseOfCucumber

    Make SMS buying whole world

    MAke the SMS buying crystal whole world so many play can buy it using handphone :!: and i also cannot buy it cause i from Malaysia. Please. :cry:
  14. RiseOfCucumber

    How About This Game Can Add People ?

    How About This Game Can Add People ? This game need a button that can adding player.Why do this game don't have a button to add player ? All of online game I play got adding player so why this game don't have? :mrgreen:
  15. RiseOfCucumber

    This Game Should Have Add Player.

    This game should have adding player button so that we can play together.If this game don't have adding player the player that we meet today will not meet by tomorrow. :D
×
×
  • Create New...