Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

too many RAILGUNS?


 Share

Recommended Posts

dodging railguns is the easiest thing in the game... I love going against a bunch of railers. They all miss constantly... its the thunders and smokies you gotta worry about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes in melee places like fort knox, I have been able to avoid rail shots by a maragin of 2-3 meters. Very close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I shoot a rail with M1 titan and its easy :D . U can dodge with about anything as long as u know a shot is comeing at u. :mrgreen:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i played with very good rail's tankers and dodge shots its hard without a proper tank, even when you see player firing on you, slows tanks don't respond fast enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...