Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Whose going to win?


 Share

Recommended Posts

hey, that spectator said that kalash's paint was least selled paint, so the fund should be at least 400 crystals for each kalash supporter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But still splitt

 

Yeah, could be 207 if I didn't bought it... or more when I bought the winning paint.

I just bought S-N-E-G because it was in the middle of the 3 fan-paints

So, I couldn't be that wrong...

Edited by splitterpoint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Yeah, could be 207 if I didn't bought it... or more when I bought the winning paint.

I just bought S-N-E-G because it was in the middle of the 3 fan-paints

So, I couldn't be that wrong...

:) we hoped but we lost :) :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...