Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

sell or exchange equipment


 Share

Recommended Posts

A great feature would allow us to sell or exchange equipment we purchase with crystals for crystals or other equipment. I recently used a lot of crystals to try out a different tank body and after playing with it a couple of times it really does not fit my playing style. Now I have a lot of crystals invested in a tank I won't use. It would be awesome if I could exchange that tank hull for crystals or another gun, etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

these kind of topics have been suggested over a thousand times, but unfortunately they are declined. i may leave tanki online because of this. the game is getting boring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...