Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Which Hull/Turret Should I Upgrade First?


 Share

Which Hull/Turret Should I Upgrade First?  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. Which turret should I upgrade first?

    • Smoky
      0
    • Firebird
      0
    • Twins
      1
    • Railgun
      2
    • Thunder
      1
    • Freeze
      0
    • Shaft
      1
    • Isida
      3
    • Ricochet
      0
  2. 2. Which hull should I upgrade?

    • Wasp
      2
    • Hunter
      0
    • Titan
      1
    • Dictator
      0
    • Hornet
      2
    • Mammoth, M2
      3
    • Viking
      0


Recommended Posts

Dear Tankmen, I have been pondering this question for weeks, then it hit me, I'll just ask my Like-minded peers! I've already upgraded the Mammoth to Mammoth M1, so if I choose that one, I'll need to upgrade it to m2. Right now, I want to upgrade the Shaft and the Titan, but I have changed my mind a lot over the last few weeks. Cast your votes Wisely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know what you should buy or use.

this isnt "what to buy? what to use?".

Edited by felixbond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...