Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

[Forum Game] Guess the User


 Share

Recommended Posts

^Ah, fair point - thanks for telling me. Must be because I was adding yet another point to your total at the time, and got confused xD

 

Champi0n (Totally first one to spell it correctly)

Got to give it to you - "champion" is not close enough, but "Champi0n" is (the actual answer being ).

 

Clue updated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^I'm fairly positive it's "toter", though it isn't a commonly used word, so you may not be able to find it in dictionaries (unless used as part of "gun toter").

 

Correct! Clue updated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Remaine: That's not correct, actually. I see where you're coming from, but whether Conan is 'fabled' or not is more opinion of his personality/position than the factually-based username analysis I usually use in my clues.

 

oh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...