Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Anger is


 Share

Recommended Posts

I was thinking to myself...

Okkkk back to topic — fatal error occur when the gold box siren is on.

Edited by Playep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard the siren. Saw the GB. Quickly head to the location. Nobody was around. Got SOO close to the GB but got killed by a mine -_-

Edited by VectorSierra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaming: Fail teams (After about 3 in a row on WoTs, I am ready to flip a table.)

Internet: People who lack brains and/or cannot use proper grammar let alone spell. (I am talking native English speakers. You who have it as a second language are okay. :P)

Real life: Again, people who lack brains. 

In conclusion, large amounts of stupidity tends to anger me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...