Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Not my laptop's problem


 Share

Recommended Posts

Dear Tanki,

                I was playing a battle in Esplanade 50 flags : http://tankionline.com/battle-en3.html#/battle/fffffffca2cb9ea0.

While I was playing, I was sent out of the battle due to inactivity, but I was not inactive and I was playing. Usually when something happens and I refresh, it stays with the same score.... but when I refreshed my score which was close to 3000 went to 0, meaning all that time I spent in that long battle was useless and I lost my crystals. Plus, my turret and my hull started spinning clockwise and I could not shoot anyone. If you need proof, I remember some people there: MageWoW, davidkinght and Vladik_C. I hope anyone gives me a reply, this is my 1st prob with Tanki.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have any proof sent it to help@tankionline.com , and explain the problem, only they can help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probaly they won't give any crystals, I have had SUCH a lot problems. And support can't help, because they don't store battle information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have any proof sent it to help@tankionline.com , and explain the problem, only they can help you.

Nobody here can help you.

Good luck :)

Closed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...