Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Problem with screen in battles, garage etc


 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi. Suddently my tanki screen being a HUGE screen. Very uncomfortable when in battle. How to fix to be a normal screen like before. I didn't update any browser or FP. Before this I can play with no problem. TQ

post-464285-0-85500000-1411526020_thumb.jpg

post-464285-0-37547300-1411526046_thumb.jpg

post-464285-0-34602900-1411526450_thumb.jpg

Edited by IamBeteLVaLLey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to do is just go to brower settings and check size of the web page if its good then click F11 or check ur control panel

Some browsers don't have such thing, also F11 is for full screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all game in miniclip is normal except tanki online. I need to [-] the screen bcoz its really big screen.

 

 

as u see the picture, before this if i resize to smaller...the item like 1-5 will be small too but not like in that picture. If I use normal screen i will not see the item 1-5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...