Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

stolen account


 Share

Recommended Posts

I tried to contact that email but it aint working

 your email stolen? "If yes, You can retrieve your email. "If you can't, Use another email and contact the support team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my email aint stolen only my tanki account was.i didn't even register it to a email yet  cuz it got stolen when I tried to log onto it with my last password I set on it correctly I tried to login but it said incorrect passcode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you know your account information? 

 
You must know your account information when you want to retrieve your account
 
 

Contact the support team" help@tankionline.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it wont let me go to that email for some reason but let that good account get stolen :(

You can get it back no matter what , send an email to help@tankionline.com Sending them a filled out application of your information that they need, to do this Click here . This will show you the information you need to say in the email to help@tankionline.com you will need to message them from your email too. Please tell me if you need any more help.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...