Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]


 Share

Recommended Posts

^ I only came online for this wish only ... and How are you all? I think this clan is going dead :/  many memories related here...

 

I can still see my previous post on the previous page lol, this proves the inactivity...

 

Anyways I'm online for an hour, if you wanna meet me then join me in game... cya there Take Care all ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                                           Describe yourself in 2-4 words - Calm, Accurate, Loyal, Honest

Your Main Combo - Hornet+Railgun/Viking+Ricochet

You want to join this clan because - I am looking for a loyal/fun clan to join and grow as a member

You will help this clan by - helping you defeat your enemies and helping to build up your already mazing clan

Former clans (if any) - Royal Tank Regiment (they didn't have wars so i left)

How long have you been playing this game - 6 months

On a scale of 1-10 rate you're skill with you're Main Combo - 10 (my rank might be low but i am extremely good with railgun)

You're Alternative accounts (if any) - I can't remember the name but i started it a few years ago and stopped playing for a bit and forgot the passcode (i had it for 9-10 months and made Captain) extra experience

Will you promise to follow all the rules of the clan - yes, ill do whatever you tell me 

REALLYYYYYYYY cool clan hope i can join, it would be an honour to train with a Generalissimo!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Describe yourself in 2-4 words - No luck just skill

Your Main Combo - XP / BP

You want to join this clan because - i need clan.. and thats seems really good clan with srs members etc.

You will help this clan by - Winning clan wars helping..

Former clans (if any) - "TUSK"

How long have you been playing this game - Some years

On a scale of 1-10 rate you're skill with you're Main Combo - 9.5/10

You're Alternative accounts (if any) - none

Will you promise to follow all the rules of the

OFC i promise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Describe yourself in 2-4 words - Smart for my age. Love strategy and I am very strategic myself.


Your Main Combo - Isida+Hornet


You want to join this clan because - I am a decent player and want to show the world who I am


You will help this clan by - Bringing a good healer to the battle field


Former clans (if any) - none


How long have you been playing this game - a while


On a scale of 1-10 rate you're skill with you're Main Combo - 8 or more


You're Alternative accounts (if any) - none


Will you promise to follow all the rules of the clan - Sir yes sir!


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...