Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Major to Gissimo


 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I have a problem!

I can create battle only brigader to gissimo :(

But i am generalissimo! and gissimo's can create battles from Major to gissimo...(expect me)

I am not stupid, i know that i need to drag the arrow key,but it is stuck! i cant move it!

I tried it in all maps,servers..but it doesnt work..

Please help me! :unsure: :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Play at your own ranks?

Yes i do play,

But sometimes i need to create battle to do pakour or clan trainings with lower rank friends -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You might have it displayed like this:

Ki8jXv.jpg

 

Just click & hold on the arrow(with the Brigadier rank) and drag left-wise to adjust ranks

i cant! it is stuck -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It might sound stupid, but you got to make sure you drag it exactly from the tip of the arrow, otherwise it won't move :/

ik -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...