Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

2839822392.png

 

Better internet, but still not really fast with uploading.

 

Look, this is what I call fast:

 

1111111111.png

Edited by HeroPlayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People always copy names of active forum members, I've seen a private rank guy with the username PlayerHero, he said he didn't copy my name. -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edited-You can't get that much crys, and invites

 

I also think it's edited.

Guys, it's not edited. AdvocatusDiabloi (koolwalky) showed me on skype. And 0uchie still had many referalls when he joined tanki and invited everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edited-You can't get that much crys, and invites

Its true dude -________- 0uchie got everyone from the CC to join tanki. Ask kool. You can get that much. It is not edited. 

 

TRUST ME.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...