Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

rzeWFSn.jpg

 

Finally! I won a battle! This is so rare, it hasn't happened since smart cooldowns, also, almost caught a gold but someone lagged over me and took it   >_>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rzeWFSn.jpg

 

Finally! I won a battle! This is so rare, it hasn't happened since smart cooldowns, also, almost caught a gold but someone lagged over me and took it   >_>

hhh it's my 1st one don't complain :c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upvote if I shall get mammy m2 and downvote if I shall keep saving for M3 viking (Currently m1). I don't think I shall buy isida M3, for now I think not. I already have m3 railgun. M2 rico also goes with mammy. Quote this if you think I shall get isida.

lol I almost feel bad for downvoting it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We dont need to know what you guys got at VK, they are all the same and darn uninteresting. 

What about the normal one? :x


 

 

2irawhz.png

 

 

 

 

2w4maoj.png

 

1zz1bwy.png

 

 

2pyrgig.png

 

30igepd.png

 

rqzwgz.png

Edited by AngeIs.And.Demons
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C5qG3cZ.png

the only way I'm getting crystals these days.

 

 

wow, I got double bonus after months! :o

UWaTzMZ.png

 

What about the normal one? :x

pics

 


 

 

2irawhz.png

 

 

 

 

2w4maoj.png

 

1zz1bwy.png

 

 

2pyrgig.png

 

30igepd.png

 

rqzwgz.png

 

I know you're haider, but who's the second I.? :huh:

Edited by AMDTU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...