Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

I will. It's when you pull your pants down, bend down, and turn around. Ehm.. :(

LOL xD :lol:

But your definition is for (the thing)-ing.

Edited by sachet100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Captain Obvious :)

 

yes, i knew it

 

Um, it can also be a verb that describes very rude and inappropriate action... Look it up, I'm not explaining here, I'd prefer to keep my karma clean. -_-

nope... not if i say it doesn't

I will. It's when you pull your pants down, bend down, and turn around. Ehm.. :(

thats called an action and has an ing at the end..... learn grammar :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

E4oM2c9.png

 

The last mission had 67 speed boosts, I already have 2k of those, so I changed the mission.

 

Didn't get much of a better deal, better make a mental note to never change a mission again. :P

Edited by Daniel898

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Dead :)

welcome to marshmallow squad. :lol: Someone should totally make "Hall of Marshal"

 

And, I failed my rank up too, so i feel u bro.

 

 

nsvQyuY.png

Edited by sachet100
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

E4oM2c9.png

 

The last mission had 67 speed boosts, I already have 2k of those, so I changed the mission.

 

Didn't get much of a better deal, better make a mental note to never change a mission again. :P

you still get alot of supplies, so no point of complaining

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Congrats Dead :)

welcome to marshmallow squad. :lol: Someone should totally make "Hall of Marshal"

 

And, I failed my rank up too, so i feel u bro.

 

Make me three. I swear, it's like a contagion!  :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make me three. I swear, it's like a contagion! :blink:

Lol, you can't make it 4 :P My marshmallow tank was a total badass though the previous two ranks were a fail and the next one too. Edited by SaadKhan7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

f3b8002007.png

Say to your girlfriend (if you have it) To leave you alone for 3 days , Get in your room. get much food and drinks , AND COMPLETE THIS QUEST! YOU CAN DO IT!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know that because of his paint -_-

Still you clicked the spoiler didn't you?  :P

 

BAM. Close game, they kept jumping in the ditches... nubs.

 

bxYDCZ4.jpg

GG bruh <3


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

:( Ranked while trying to get enough XP for my rankup..... again. -_-

 

I remember the time when @tanker538N ranked by accident, and then I had his XP reset, and he failed again, but he seemed totally fine with it :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...