Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

fd08fb45.jpg

This combination is the main reason that kept me in this game for so long...finally bought it just now...I love it so much that I didn't want to wait for any additional discount from sale...had MU'd it enough....I intend to spend every crystal I get from now on into full M4 for this beast  :wub:

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_71.jpg?noCache=1438002773

 

A nice battle. But don't notice my score and I'll ask Kev to give you 500 crystals.  :lol: There were a few friends in the previous rounds too, in fact I had four friends at the same time in last round!

Edited by Penguin40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_71.jpg?noCache=1438002773

 

A nice battle. But don't notice my score and I'll ask Kev to give you 500 crystals.  :lol: There were a few friends in the previous rounds too, in fact I had four friends at the same time in last round!

Isn't that picture too big to see? :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Contests and V-logs were moved to the "News" section.

And the FAQ is removed due to the fact that there is the Help site.

-.-  Well the Questions and Answers was Better than that Help site . I can't find anything there !!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally  ^_^ [With New Paint  :D]

33o03ty.png

oqkrae.png

Good luck on the battlefield! :)  

 

Edited by Aihab1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...