Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

Ah. You won't regret it, until you get up in the ranks then you'll start reconsidering the gun and paint.

Orrrrrr... you could exhaust yourself with MU to make Thunder a par weapon; otherwise, no good against the tough stuff. 'Cept a Hornet and a Wasp. Even then, still look out for Thunder protection paints.

My main plan now is to MU Thunder all the way to M4..And I will buy more paints after ranking more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My main plan now is to MU Thunder all the way to M4..And I will buy more paints after ranking more

It'll cost freaking much , I got damage 21/25 and it costed me soooooo much crystals. There's even a XT version now though lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might make a small rank up party with my friend in a few mins, but if I don't, I'm making a medium size rank up party later this week.


Date of medium rank up: Thursday, Sep 17th.


 



dKngt8c.png



 


Quote this post saying you wanna come to medium size rank up if you wanna.


Edited by Yisroel.Rabin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...