Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

Wait wut? You were that close to ranking up? If you had told me earlier, we could have ranked up together. :mellow:

I got exactly 390000 score, though. First time this has happened to me. :D

HsUcOY5h.jpg

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Congratulations @beaku, on ranking up to Major, after 6 months.. :P!!!! 

Have fun with your new rank!


 

 

vgCoIL6.png

 

 

Wait wut? You were that close to ranking up? If you had told me earlier, we could have ranked up together. :mellow:
I got exactly 390000 score, though. First time this has happened to me. :D
HsUcOY5h.jpg

 

 

i love your supplies...but do you seriously play with such graphics?  :wacko:

it hurts my eyes to even look at it..

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait wut? You were that close to ranking up? If you had told me earlier, we could have ranked up together. :mellow:

I got exactly 390000 score, though. First time this has happened to me. :D

Congratulations! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't remind me of my supplies. I've used up 1k thoughtlessly in past month. :(

Gotta be more careful now. And yeah, my laptop is older than the earth itself... I have to compromise :(

Finally! I can mult Generalissimo battles now. :p

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 vs 8 for most of the battle and 3 sabotage mults loaded I think i can safely say  we crushed them :o

( incase your wondering i went isida to support)

2u7wvn7.jpg

Edited by LiquidGold
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Anybody else getting this error?

I missed one gold box due to lags, gold box passes through my tank and tank under me took the box :/

 

 

i get it often  its when the severs you try to join go red as they are full

Edited by LiquidGold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 vs 8 for most of the battle and 3 sabotage mults loaded I think i can safely say  we crushed them :o

( incase your wondering i went isida to support)

2u7wvn7.jpg

yea was super crush fun n correction was not 6 on 8 it was 4 on 8 in which only 2 holding cp :) :)

Edited by RACERSID
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another Fire/Wasp battle with (I'm getting quite fond of it now). There we were, happily begging the 'admin' for golds, till finally Supra said, 'Gold is not in our faith'.

 

And then - 

 

5609567a63ba6.png

 

:D B) Thanks a lot, Supra. You're a good chum.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another Fire/Wasp battle with (I'm getting quite fond of it now). There we were, happily begging the 'admin' for golds, till finally Supra said, 'Gold is not in our faith'.

 

And then - 

 

5609567a63ba6.png

 

:D B) Thanks a lot, Supra. You're a good chum.

supra is banned?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were REALLY frustated as not a single gold dropped in our previous fire/wasp battles.

"Gold is not written in our faith" I said angrily. 

"Gold box will be dropped soon"

"WOW WOW WOW WOW OW OW"

'Supratikbora has been banned for 5 minutes. Reason:Flood"

 

o0p28p.jpg

 

 

 

Enjoy the gold my brother ;D

2hrcopw.jpg

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...