Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

FFA we said

I was gonna help him on the next one but Server Update -_-

 

 

Got a Turret PD finally, but its Shaft -_-

 

1wJvmeL.png?1

 

2 Days in a row :D

Nah, and look at poor Agent, not getting any discounts or test drives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol this guy on test server claimed he was a "mod" but then he tells me hes a "bug fixer" and at last when I ask a mod he says no hes lying then i give him screenshot and you know what happens.. xD he runs and tells me this  WO45zLr.png "Alerniva" 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucky Gold in Polygon. I fell off the pipe, but the Mammoth Twins came real close to me so when I tried to flip off my side I got onto the corner on the Mammoth and took Gold. :D

ZSQQhVp.jpg

 

After

nSd61RC.jpg

 

Gold before Server Restart.

HJCpA1s.jpg

 

GG

8ESOaPR.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess who's just hit the jackpot again today for the 6th time since Daily Missions got released :D

 

2ni7itw.jpg

 

Thank you Tanki!

 

Now I have a reason to play again...  B)

Edited by Unthinkable
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol this guy on test server claimed he was a "mod" but then he tells me hes a "bug fixer" and at last when I ask a mod he says no hes lying then i give him screenshot and you know what happens.. xD he runs and tells me this  WO45zLr.png "Alerniva" 

I love when things like that happen :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.............

gz7d9r.jpg

MWoH8s.jpg

sorry to ruin your fun , but test server is different from the actual game , Test drive and Personal discount chances are increase to %90 or %95 , its not luck , 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just had an incredible battle.

 

25sorvd.jpg

 

2 golds fell in that battle, sadly I missed both of them, I was so close to the second one though.

 

But I don't care, because on top of the almost 3K reward that I got in that battle, I also managed to get two mini missions complete.

 

35idfd4.jpg

 

I've already made a good start on my super mission  B)

 

So yeah, a great way to start off my first battle of the day :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...