Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

Just to let you not live your life believing in a lie :) How nice of me

I still dont get what you mean to say :unsure:
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noooo! It's the end of the world! God dropped! This is what some noob said like 5 minutes before the Gold dropped:

 

 

czhn1y0.png

 

 

Then, the Gold dropped and I was trying out Vulcan on Dictator and it was perfect for the Gold. I was almost on full health, took the repair kit next to me, got a DA and a Nitro and headed under the ramp (because I killed someone under the ramp when Gold Box will be dropped soon sign came).

I was lucky! I guessed right! There was some noob Thunder-Hornet-Holiday sitting on the Gold Stamp so some noobs didn't realise the sign was there! I stayed next to him and shot him away easily and got up and got Gold. Easy!

 

 

SuLorKs.jpg

 

 

Edited by Marc
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noooo! It's the end of the world! God dropped! This is what some noob said like 5 minutes before the Gold dropped:

 

 

czhn1y0.png

 

 

Then, the Gold dropped and I was trying out Vulcan on Dictator and it was perfect for the Gold. I was almost on full health, took the repair kit next to me, got a DA and a Nitro and headed under the ramp (because I killed someone under the ramp when Gold Box will be dropped soon sign came).

I was lucky! I guessed right! There was some noob Thunder-Hornet-Holiday sitting on the Gold Stamp so some noobs didn't realise the sign was there! I stayed next to him and shot him away easily and got up and got Gold. Easy!

 

 

SuLorKs.jpg

 

 

The TPA strikes again

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hehe, just a random thought :ph34r:

 

wp3dj.jpg

They don't, I got a virus on my comp because of them. (Yes, yes, I was stupid enough to listen to my friends who said that it would work.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This mission cannot bring me back in tanki... :P

pre_3.jpg

In  sale time freeze m3 was 60k around for me but now they giving in 90k rofl.

freze_m3.jpg

Edited by KIngJack21
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gold in Polygon CP

nTm03Gr.jpg

 

I stopped CJlXuTpbluHA9l-AKKI from taking so he decided to cry about it.

 

 

uH2HW7i.png

 

7o8nytR.png

 

VG7HHGZ.jpg

 

 

 

Also Gold on my alt.

ron33Do.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...