Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

A GG. Had to go on afk for a few stretches, apologies to those injured. Incidentally, I discovered that it's alarmingly easy to slip into a habit of not turning one's turret with Hornet-Isida.

tVDckBc.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First triple in XP/BP. It was a 4v4 lol! I was only gonna kill one guy but I adjusted and got the triple!

4UjBjEn.png

Edited by Marc
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A GG. Had to go on afk for a few stretches, apologies to those injured. Incidentally, I discovered that it's alarmingly easy to slip into a habit of not turning one's turret with Hornet-Isida.

tVDckBc.png

 

Yes thanks (Didn't know that Hornet Isida was your alt :o)

 

9yCsUlC.jpg

 

Best game I've played in weeks hands down.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before:

SB0ikPE.png

The event:

2ceeUeX.png

After:

YvASxcG.png

First M3 combo on alt.


axxaxxaxa caught some mults powerleveling

ndTZ0A8.png

 

Power leveling is against the rules; you could get banned.... :blink:

Edited by CooperO
Please use a spoiler when quoting larger images.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we are getting ready for childrens day in our school :lol: in may10.

The red arrow shown is me friends. :wub: 

 

2fa7f2bf15d54863baf27aa46e7e3789.png

Edited by r_R.I.P.A0
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They lost without me! ^

Tragically, penguin continued multing, and helindu decided to switch to Loam despite it being a 4v3 at the very end...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tragically, penguin continued multing, and helindu decided to switch to Loam despite it being a 4v3 at the very end...

B) Did so 'cause you too had Loam on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...