Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

The 3 nugs of the EN community :)

 

 

 

8ff6ecb1101244438b07227ec0791be5.png

 

 

I will call you on my wedding for photography ok. Don't feel shy to come.  :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

​

Haha then change it.We all thinks like that but you know this is like your bonus crystals on your regular work. :lol:

Half done otherwise I was gonna change them :)

Edited by The_Pakistani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

4f7fad56_o.png

 

 

 

 

 

I would tell you a joke about Sodium

 

 

But Na

 

 

 

 

 

maxresdefault.jpg

 

 

Edited by Dusk
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FEmwxGy.jpgWow! Three PD's on streak! :wub:

first mammy(ignored),second firebird(bought) and third freeze(ignored as well)

not sure tanki wants me to have a prosperous garage or run short of crys. :blink:  :unsure:  ;)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rIZUQk.jpg

 

Just proof on how poor the level of skill these days: 0%

And am not even a good at 1-1...

PS: He joined at the begenning of the battle, we both had 0 score and flags, and he didn't even manage to shoot me once.

PPS: He is a Rail Wasp M3 with Forester.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you are doing a STG and it drops after 2 minutes. And then change is OFF -,-

And then you say I'll go change, and when you come back the battle is gone and they're like 'Mum forced us to go'...

 

I have a pic though

2i79vva.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0/10, no pics of him respawning

LOL

 


 

Here's a picture so that I don't break topic rules:

 

f582b7ce18ba476f894734f392802d3c.png

Edited by Sr.I3oSS
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...