Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

dog your killing me im still like back in the starting gates ... i will never get up to that rank my rank is battling way to many higher ranks and its not fair... :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went up the ramp full speed with nitro, a viking and thunder on the enemy team did a perfect parkour ramp and sent me flying so high the server kicked everyone out :P

 

Screenshot_53.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what does the rating mean next to your xp

Your standings (place) in DM Tournaments, and since DM Tournaments are currently being worked on and aren't in the game, the number doesn't changed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever since I moved my family's been using the router which was left here, and the lag has been as horrible as hell, but I just can't help but ask: is anyone else getting extreme lag lately?

 

e3a50ccf0a68475e918addadcb3b8cff.png

 

Additionally, anyone know a way I can speed up my router? <_< This lag is just unbearable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever since I moved my family's been using the router which was left here, and the lag has been as horrible as hell, but I just can't help but ask: is anyone else getting extreme lag lately?

 

e3a50ccf0a68475e918addadcb3b8cff.png

 

Additionally, anyone know a way I can speed up my router? <_< This lag is just unbearable.

try this

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 the two recently-introduced garage paints (Grasslands and Red Urban) aren't on sale.. not sure why it could be cause there new on the market .. i send in a complaint about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...