Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

Epic fail XD

I think I saw your "Furst" account in a battle.

Yeah lol, you can see M4D_GENiUS with his mult account there. The one that is highlighted in light green, muh friend b d best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooooh :wub: first time ever I get a mission for 2 golds.

 

82c51e0e4bee4d9296bd9974f32595d2.png

I've had a mission reward 3 golds and I just dropped another one today and still got 2 from the giveaway. I neaver buy xD

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had a mission reward 3 golds and I just dropped another one today and still got 2 from the giveaway. I neaver buy xD

frnd gold plz <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought I was getting supplies XD

 

123.png

Edited by Guest
Link replaced by image.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...