Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

Ranked up in 10 days - Legend 7

 

0Rb2q0YIQre77L6azGavww.png

 

wQUFt2uoSE6tPQJK-ttJKA.png


 

 

I also broke 100 achievements. (yay)

 

Soon I will also have 100 achievements, on Legend 7 rank.

Done. Got 3 new achievements today  ;)

 

nNvq_L32Ql64URh8WwjvTQ.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What has this topic turned into? ._.

 

Gonna have to start posting quality memes to make up for it.

Yeah. Here's a quality pic:

 

 

10eb113.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Memes should be posted in memes topic tho^

And GIFs should be posted in GIFs topic

There are multiple topics in the Off-topic section where pics and GIFs can be posted, including this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are multiple topics in the Off-topic section where pics and GIFs can be posted, including this one. 

Do you mods ever agree on someone's perspective, even if he/she is right?

Just got a warning point for no reason, well, even if it's a reason, everyone does this. I'm really getting mad at this. Please don't talk to me atm. I'm trying to cool down.

 


 

V91a3wX.jpg

Edited by Mad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...