Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

Buy containers today seeing there changing tomorrow and it might cost more ...

 

 

 

XQ7MjV5.png

 

 

 

 

 

MgCP4QQ.png

 

Y6r7vIW.png

dL2RVVi.png

 

 

Edited by Bydo
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally opened my 6 containers from the Frosty Weekend. The new effects look nice IMO.

 

 

@The.lukey0:

150 000 crystal paint, well I probably won't use it much but I could do worse.

 

rblBpwd.png

 

 

 

rw61ErN.png

 

0HcCvaq.png

 

 

 

 

@GoldBox:

I am very happy to receive this, I might even make it to Marshal by the end of the festivities now. 

FQTOXgK.png

 

 

 

nBSB8yt.png

 

fYqbJ1j.png

 

 

 

 

Overall I'm happy with what I received, well worth it. :)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Best Pic

What? Why aren't they taking it? Is this private battle?

 

Or you are just disconnected? 

Edited by Musa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...