Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

Back to tanki for 1 day 

and these happens, first 2 matches of the day 

 

 

 

vusCIlt.pngFj3CvxE.png

 

 

Edited by gokuMI6
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Back to tanki for 1 day 

and these happens, first 2 matches of the day 

 

 

 

vusCIlt.pngFj3CvxE.png

 

 

Back to tanki for 1 day 

and these happens, first 2 matches of the day 

 

 

 

vusCIlt.pngFj3CvxE.png

 

 

Back to tanki for 1 day 

and these happens, first 2 matches of the day 

 

 

 

vusCIlt.pngFj3CvxE.png

 

 

Back to tanki for 1 day 

and these happens, first 2 matches of the day 

 

 

 

vusCIlt.pngFj3CvxE.png

 

 

 

Forum bugs lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WLa7WLq.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rofl, i didnt see that coming

 

YDW3UQz.gif

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Congratulations!


 

Got one of the two paints I actually wanted from containers, other one being Feathers...

 

vLxxNRV.png

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations!


 

Got one of the two paints I actually wanted from containers, other one being Feathers...

 

 

I want feather paint too - it looks like the Godmode_ON paint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Dr4AMpJ.jpg

 

I remember the day that paint was released... I was actually one of the first staff members to receive it back then D: They told us a 'surprise' was coming the day before we saw it for ourselves in-game. Good times :)

Edited by icerugby
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some fun in Madness (I was not the one creating it :ph34r: :ph34r: )
 
madness.png
 
 

I remember the day that paint was released... I was actually one of the first staff members to receive it back then

I remember that.

Edited by a7x_Pedro48
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...