Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Elite Pass Rewards – 2,300 Rubies for What?


 Share

Recommended Posts

 

I just want to bring up something about the last two Elite Passes.

In previous years, we would get something actually worth looking forward to, like an augment, skin, or another exclusive reward. But now we’re getting 3 Tsar Grenades?

The Elite Pass costs 2,300 Rubies, and honestly, that feels overpriced for the rewards we're getting. Yes, we get the Legendary Key, but besides that, there really isn’t much that feels special compared to what we used to get.

I know I’m not the only player who feels this way. I’d like to hear what the community thinks. Do you guys feel like the current Elite Pass is worth 2,300 Rubies? Or should the rewards be improved?

I’m not trying to hate on the game or the developers. I just think for that price, we should be getting something more meaningful.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2026 at 7:53 PM, lIIuminati said:

 

I know I’m not the only player who feels this way.

Yes

 

But there are players who will purchase this, so it doesn't matter for the game itself unfortunately...

Just keep skipping, EP's are hardly meant to be worth it unless u don't own the tier 1 item typically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...