Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

  • 0

What am I missing?


 Share

Question

I've been enjoying Tanki for about a year, I've gotten up to legend status. I have a gear score around 9500, but I never really managed to collect any worthwhile augments. I tried buying but it didn't help much. Since I ranked up to legend the problem's essentially killed the game for me.  Everyone I'm up against can one shot me. I can hit them five times or more unanswered, they'll be fine. There are much better players out there but this goes beyond a skill issue. I'm simply not powerful enough to  play.  Am I missing something about where people get augments? Is it special events? Do they just spend thousands of dollars?

I don't want to quit but it seems like there's little point in playing like this any more. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 10/7/2026 at 2:12 AM, EchoDeltaFoxtrot said:

I've been enjoying Tanki for about a year, I've gotten up to legend status. I have a gear score around 9500, but I never really managed to collect any worthwhile augments. I tried buying but it didn't help much. Since I ranked up to legend the problem's essentially killed the game for me.  Everyone I'm up against can one shot me. I can hit them five times or more unanswered, they'll be fine. There are much better players out there but this goes beyond a skill issue. I'm simply not powerful enough to  play.  Am I missing something about where people get augments? Is it special events? Do they just spend thousands of dollars?

I don't want to quit but it seems like there's little point in playing like this any more. 

There are very strong augments nowadays that can kill you in an instant or decrease your HP considerably. Lot of these augments come through events, containers and Tanki fund.
I have heard this similar issue from a lot of my friends that are returning to the game after 1-3 years. It's hard for them due to new augments and mainly the legend rank. 

The best option you have is to slowly make crystals in MM through missions, save your rubies/tankcoins and crystals and upgrade your protections, hull and turret. Even maxing out a drone (defender, since it gives more armor). Save up containers (keys) and open them during events where you can get augments you want. It won't be easy in MM due to all the legend rank coming together. If you want to spend real money, then I suggest buying the Ruby pass (you would need to go and collect 150 rubies daily from special missions by simply logging in)  and completing battle pass, doing good events ans buying only during sales for the best outcome.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 10/7/2026 at 3:12 AM, EchoDeltaFoxtrot said:

I've been enjoying Tanki for about a year, I've gotten up to legend status. I have a gear score around 9500, but I never really managed to collect any worthwhile augments. I tried buying but it didn't help much. Since I ranked up to legend the problem's essentially killed the game for me.  Everyone I'm up against can one shot me. I can hit them five times or more unanswered, they'll be fine. There are much better players out there but this goes beyond a skill issue. I'm simply not powerful enough to  play.  Am I missing something about where people get augments? Is it special events? Do they just spend thousands of dollars?

I don't want to quit but it seems like there's little point in playing like this any more. 

exact thing i experienced. i am returning players. I used to play many years ago, but left. i was legend at that time. when i returned, there were so many broken augments, and game was simply not enjoyable. then luckily i got 1 or 2 good augments from common containers, it made the game manageable. otherwise i would have quit the game. any time tanki introduces new augment, they intentionally make it way too strong, and very expensive to get. this way tanki gets to squeeze money from whales. then they make it slightly less expensive so more players can buy, and then tanki nerfs it after many people hve bought it. and this cycle continues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...