Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

The_Ice_Dragon

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The_Ice_Dragon

  1. The_Ice_Dragon

    Idea for isida m2 or m3

    Good Idea! ;)
  2. The_Ice_Dragon

    My Shaft M2 turns back into Shaft M1 O.o

    Well, I noticed that my Shaft M2 turns into Shaft M1 after I return to my garage from a battle. You can fix this by pressing "Equip" again, but it gets annoying. Anyone have a solution?
  3. The_Ice_Dragon

    Applesauce moderators....

    They answer me in a few hours or a day when I email them..
  4. The_Ice_Dragon

    Happy Birthday!

    New topic was created here. Post your birthday there. Thanks, Icy.
  5. The_Ice_Dragon

    New group forming (NOT CLAN)

    Count me in. ;) Name: The_Ice_Dragon Rank: Lt. Colonel Garage: M3 Railgun, M3 Isida, M2 Thunder, M2 Freeze, M2 Rico - M3 Dictator, M2 Hornet (Almost M3) , M2 Viking. Skype: Superifly/Calebchang33 (Main one)
  6. The_Ice_Dragon

    TankiOnline Olympics!

    Bump :oops:
  7. The_Ice_Dragon

    The Rules in Dutch

  8. The_Ice_Dragon

    The Best Day Of My Life!

    Congratz Nuc!
  9. The_Ice_Dragon

    Macro photography.

    Nothing to criticize about, your photos are amazing. :-)
  10. The_Ice_Dragon

    Month of Ramadan in the Muslim world

    Moderators can't give you a discount, show this to Admins. :wink:
  11. The_Ice_Dragon

    Server isnt opening...

    Gravedigger :evil:
  12. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Alphabet Soup

    T - Tooth
  13. The_Ice_Dragon

    TankiOnline Olympics!

    I think that we should have TankiOnline Olympics. In the Olympic different countries will participate in TankiOnline sports to win medals. Some sports that can take place are stuff like Pushing Sport, players from each country will push and shove each other until they flip over.. Last three standing will win medals. Another one is a country will have to get three players onto the top of silence, etc.. What do you think?
  14. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Alphabet Soup

    O - Octopus
  15. The_Ice_Dragon

    Upgrading to wasp m3

    Viking. 8)
  16. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Alphabet Soup

    K - King
  17. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for not banning anyone.
  18. The_Ice_Dragon

    Confiscated goods(Crystal distribution) part 2

    If you want your crystals back do what it says here, "Return of Crystals"
  19. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Alphabet Soup

    C - Cartoon
  20. The_Ice_Dragon

    Ask Ice a question!

    Actually I'm not the first one to create one of these. I forget who was the first. Uh.. because you were born that way? Cause I want to waste my time. Because the world needs a awesome hero.
  21. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    M3 Freeze or M3 Hornet?
  22. The_Ice_Dragon

    My dog is old.

    My dog is .. wait. I never had a dog. :(
×
×
  • Create New...