Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

TankCraze

Tanker
  • Posts

    716
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TankCraze

  1. TankCraze

    What was your easiest rank? o3o

    Recruit for the win :D a couple kills and you rank
  2. TankCraze

    I've had enough of this

    This has happened way too much :? It's not connection ... the game freezes for everybody in the game.
  3. TankCraze

    New ranks???

    How do you pronounce generalissimo?
  4. TankCraze

    I ranked up in my garage !!

    Congrats ... I guess ...
  5. TankCraze

    Whats ur favorite supply

    I like double power the most ... thunder with double power is beast
  6. TankCraze

    Question time! What is the coolest combination?

    Thunder + Viking + Corrosion Corrosion looks good on viking and thunder :)
  7. You send the people you want to play in the private map a link to the battle.
  8. TankCraze

    WO2s, WO3s and WO4s Look Here!

    skill > negativity
  9. TankCraze

    new rank :D

    um ... I didn't understand :?
  10. TankCraze

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned because this is the ban game.
  11. TankCraze

    [Forum Game] Alphabet Soup

    Q - QUAD KILL
  12. TankCraze

    [Forum Game] The Vending Machine

    you get a quarter I insert an airplane
  13. TankCraze

    Idea for isida m2 or m3

    It sure would be easier to tell the m's of isidas. I like this idea :thumbup:
  14. TankCraze

    Increase all tanks speed.

    yeah right, when i use a hornet try to cap flag in silence, i fly right off the edge when speeding up the ram. when try to turn while speeding, i ended up on me back. this speed increase thing just mean to have a feel of speed not crawling from place to place. Don't you get the point? :x with nitro + m3 hornet + extra speed, it would just fly across the maps
  15. TankCraze

    Map Ideas?

    If tunnels do cause lag, perhaps there could be one battle that is enclosed in a big warehouse and inside there will be certain objects to hide a maneuver through.
  16. TankCraze

    Increase all tanks speed.

    It'd be too easy to cap flags
  17. TankCraze

    Map Ideas?

    Interesting, I'd go for this idea.
  18. TankCraze

    [Forum Game] The Vending Machine

    You get a dime I insert a blade of grass :mrgreen:
  19. TankCraze

    Happy Birthday!

    May 18th :)
  20. TankCraze

    Moderators

    I like all of them o_o
  21. because it's pointless, stupid and logical questions why is the sky blue?
  22. TankCraze

    [Forum Game] The Vending Machine

    You get a scrap of food I insert a pancake
×
×
  • Create New...