Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Pi5T0L

Tanker
  • Posts

    440
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pi5T0L

  1. Pi5T0L

    Tanki 2.0 is nothing like we expect.

    Leave it with upgrades, plz dont make the damage go up high by your rank!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Pi5T0L

    Polygon TDM/CTF

    Maybe TDM...
  3. Pi5T0L

    [Forum Game] Good News-Bad News

    Good news: Tanki Online 2.0 was released Bad news: Its been a 100 years since they said it was going to come out
  4. Pi5T0L

    [Forum Game]Present Game

    I accept it if it is a sticker :3.... My gift: Left over meatballs
  5. Idk each topic is kind of copyrighted in a way where it isn't official. In conlusion I do not know....
  6. Pi5T0L

    Anti-cheat launched

    One step closer to ultimate peace. :mrgreen:
  7. Pi5T0L

    What to buy? What to use?

    :shock: Must get enough crystals so I can get Loam or storm and get M2 Rico!
  8. Pi5T0L

    few days to go to official one month...

    I have a T95 8) and yes it is elited :)......... T95= slowest tank in game huge 150mm gun with a rate of 3 rounds a minute :P and it has 305 (or so) mm of front armour. (I dont' play it that much but I might get back into it since new american TDs are coming next month....)
  9. Pi5T0L

    [Forum Game] Count to 100

    96 must be last!
  10. Pi5T0L

    What to buy? What to use?

    Get the tank upgraded then paint :). ^^^^^^^^^
  11. Pi5T0L

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    gleb64 has been banned due to him trying to make another ban game :thumbdown: .
  12. Pi5T0L

    Is TankiOnline starting to bore you?

    I do like sausages :3 (Unless you ment this in a pervy way.)
  13. Pi5T0L

    [Forum Game] Count to 100

    90 is just 90 (In a cool way 8) )
  14. Pi5T0L

    Tank Race

    So the race will start at 9:00 PM for you. ;D I am not stupid stupid.
  15. Pi5T0L

    Best of the 2k!

    Hohloma.
  16. Pi5T0L

    Issues in Silance

    I lag in huge maps for no reason.......so ya.
  17. Pi5T0L

    [forum game] the ban game 2.0

    This is a fail thread, close it plz..
  18. Pi5T0L

    [forum game] the ban game 2.0

    gleb64 has been banned for being a copy off of the original. (Close the thread I would say, but it is off-topic so I guess it wont happen :P)
×
×
  • Create New...