Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_BigSpender0

Tanker
  • Posts

    150
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_BigSpender0

  1. r_BigSpender0

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    .
  2. r_BigSpender0

    [Forum Game] The Hypocrite Game

    The above user used the dots at the start of a sentence.. -_-
  3. r_BigSpender0

    Must read! Tankmen!

    calm down it's just a small troll :D
  4. r_BigSpender0

    Must read! Tankmen!

    Nothing. (rofl) :D
  5. r_BigSpender0

    What to buy? What to use?

    of course no, ricochet sucks after rebalance, its a waste of crystals, you will get pwned!
  6. r_BigSpender0

    What to buy? What to use?

    Is titan M2 a good hull with Rail M2?
  7. r_BigSpender0

    post ur garage

    ' I'm sexy & I know it.
  8. r_BigSpender0

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Not my best D:
  9. r_BigSpender0

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    dat was the noob hacker -.-
  10. r_BigSpender0

    [GUIDE] Smoky

    Awesome guide :o, i want more :D :fire_r: :tank: :fire_l:
  11. r_BigSpender0

    What to buy? What to use?

    Thinking of buying cedar, or corrison, who can tell me which one is better? I play mostly on island and combe :/
  12. r_BigSpender0

    Admins, and devs please read.

    Hello, I want to ask a question. When is the next sale on turrets and hulls and paints?
  13. r_BigSpender0

    Dear tankmen! Or players? Or tankers? Join our poll!

    Actually, useless topic :D ( no offence )
  14. r_BigSpender0

    Crystal, and Gold.

    LMAO
  15. r_BigSpender0

    Crystal, and Gold.

    Hey all, in this topic I have a suggestion that I want to show :D Firstly, which is more expensive? Gold or Crystal? Well, the answer is Crystal. And so, I suggest Tanki Online to make golds instead of crystals, gold = 10 crystals, and crystal = 1000 crystals. ( Because in real life, crystal is more expensive than gold ). I know this won't make any difference, but just saying ;). Please do not make non-sense in the posts -_-.
  16. r_BigSpender0

    Contest "Forum signature!"

    First useful topic HeroPlayer have ever made!
  17. r_BigSpender0

    Update 148 — "Gold box" modification

    Back to the time where gold drops on 700 fund, I mean, why the notification for? Now when someone see it he use drugs and come to the spot, and a hornet can't even take a part in the spot. I dislike this Idea.
  18. r_BigSpender0

    The True meaning of "N*ob"

    you are such a dumb drugger. Get a life.
  19. r_BigSpender0

    Rewards

    That was a nice takeover :D, I would have been first but my friends fergilop and made_man_231 needed crystals so I stopped killing frequently, I took a gold on that battle too, I used lots of mines out there :D
  20. r_BigSpender0

    Rewards

    That's my best after update 123, brodu was drugger M2 smoky with M2 titan, which is too hard to kill him, so I used like 20 drugs each and ummm luckily won :D
  21. r_BigSpender0

    Important question.

    Hey, need to ask you something. If i bought the 60 000 crystals pack, with double crystal card, it will become 120 000 right? Now is the question, If i bought that pack ( 60 000 crystals with DCC ), will the 60 000 for free be doubled too? So i get 240 000 crystals? Please need an answer, everybody is free to post here.
  22. now i will start playing tanki a lot again, thanks to devs, they did something good for the first time :o
  23. OMG, OMG :o, THANKS A LOT!!!!! I DAM LOVE YOU!!
  24. r_BigSpender0

    Update 138 — Team kick by vote

    excuse me? can you tell me how to vote for someone? using this method
×
×
  • Create New...