Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

SelenaGomz

Tanker
  • Posts

    191
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SelenaGomz

  1. SelenaGomz

    Tanki Online Screen Freeze

    Someone link me the thread on which some dev might have said they are working on this.
  2. SelenaGomz

    Wolf battles

    Is today's bnattle selective one? Will the team members be selected and played to parkour? since not everyone can do it.
  3. SelenaGomz

    Wolf battles

    I will tell you what the hell happened in yesterdays battle from the beginning itself. I was feeling asleep thats why only upto 20 minutes of fun is shown here...
  4. SelenaGomz

    Server ONLY for english players

    And he told you the truth.. it's a russian game, not only servers You are wrong. Game might be russian, but 40% players are English speaking (atleast able to speak it). The whole world constitute 40% of total 7 billion population who speak friggin english language.. This list is found at wiki Native speakers 380 million (2001)[2] 250 million (2001)[2] to ≈ 1.8 billion (2004)[3] Now we have 7 billion population.
  5. SelenaGomz

    New Drugs Ideas!!

    Splitter's point is good. Its like a hacker behind the walls of silence, hitting every player. BAD IDEA.
  6. SelenaGomz

    battle problems

    I never faced this. Clear cache.
  7. SelenaGomz

    Server ONLY for english players

    This is a serious problem. People not speaking english language are all over the Tanki. Some good pals tried to state that Server 2 is an English Server, but fails. 80% players on S2 are non-english. So can someone tell me and tell everyone, is there anything else you wanna say? Sometimes I wonder, what about making a server in which people from ENGLISH version of website tankionline.com/en, can only enter.
  8. SelenaGomz

    Tanki profile

    What if you read all the other replies? :wink: Now thats what I call a gentlemen answer, Nick. :)
  9. Huge problem everyone is facing this.
  10. SelenaGomz

    KSA vs India - World Cup FINAL

    So when is the repeat match for the World Cup?
  11. SelenaGomz

    Am I the only One Thats Facing This?

    Anything yet?
  12. SelenaGomz

    Discuss the Wolf Battles

    I have never seen a werewolf, but i will like to. PS: It should not bite me.
  13. SelenaGomz

    Am I the only One Thats Facing This?

    One thing I got to know is this lag/freeze is more frequent on Main Servers like 2 and 1 or upto 15-20, which are most overloaded ones. I played for an hour on 21 with 200 players, nothing happened, everything was fine.
  14. SelenaGomz

    Am I the only One Thats Facing This?

    Thanks for the support, Silent. Senior players like you can help us in bringing devs attention towards this huge problem. I thought Bruce Sir used to be forum friendly. Help Us.
  15. SelenaGomz

    Am I the only One Thats Facing This?

    So its like devs should do something and not us.
  16. SelenaGomz

    Am I the only One Thats Facing This?

    You don't like Sandbox? It's classic, the first map you play on. I don't like big maps, I get lost. I got lost in Iran the first time I went there -_-. No-one's asking your views here about your likes and dislikes. I am really pissed due to this Lag(your second point)/Freeze.
  17. SelenaGomz

    Am I the only One Thats Facing This?

    Lag means drop in fps at quick instance. Freeze means the game stops working normally, other players stops moving normally, but you can move though. Abnormal behavior of game.
  18. SelenaGomz

    Wasp and Railgun Tournament Discussion

    True saying, I cant afford to buy Wasp M2 and then M3. Instead I am planning for Viking M2 in my garage. But then too I will workout with my Wasp M1 and my love Rail M3.
  19. SelenaGomz

    Am I the only One Thats Facing This?

    I am friggin hating this lovely game due to freezes.
  20. SelenaGomz

    Am I the only One Thats Facing This?

    I believe the tips given by DaSpamer in the video in this thread might help. It has helped me a lot. My fps is now 30-50, average 35. No freeze at intervals, no lag at all. Here's that thread. http://forum.tankionline.com/posts/list/60879.page Follow these, might help a lot.
  21. SelenaGomz

    How to make your computer less lag in maps

    This really helped me. Thanks. Now my fps went to 50. It never touched 40 before.
×
×
  • Create New...