Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    The XP buyers...

    I'll think about it.. ^_^
  2. CooperO

    first deer

    Why exactly is it a fail more people don't like my jokes?
  3. CooperO

    Have anyone seen blue monkeys?

    Oh yes, yes it is...;p
  4. CooperO

    first deer

    Yeah I've heard that before. And of course you don't care what I think, but I'm sure you mind other women's thoughts. At least that is what I hope...
  5. CooperO

    The XP buyers...

    ^But the enemies aren't noobs either, in normal battles you can take advantage of the noob opponents. ^_^ But probably it's nicer and certainly better for your skill development to play in Clan battles... Maybe I should find a clan to join...
  6. CooperO

    let it snow...

    That vandaag did the job..;p
  7. CooperO

    The XP buyers...

    I have been into Thunder for a while, but after the rebalance I never used it anymore because everyone had protective paints against it. I should use it again, because now I only use Railgun, which I have on three different accounts. Thunder only on this one.
  8. CooperO

    Ending....!

    Buy one and call him that..;p
  9. CooperO

    Have anyone seen blue monkeys?

    Want to know what he can do with those four hands?..
  10. CooperO

    Which season?

    Spring
  11. CooperO

    let it snow...

    I had that once, we perfectly slipped through a turn in the road. My sister and I couldn't stop laughing. Luckily I didn't hit anything. I would like to go to an empty park or something to see what happens when I hit the gas or brake and such in the snow.. ^_^
  12. CooperO

    Teens these days >_<

    So the photo you took was at your home?
  13. CooperO

    The XP buyers...

    ^Nope I still don't like DM, maybe I should try Thunder, because the top three were Thunders.
  14. CooperO

    let it snow...

    Yup that is what I want too, but snow is still better than rain. Luckily it is dry here most of the time. If only the sun would shine, I could sit outside and study.
  15. CooperO

    first deer

    Whoops, my bad. Edited
  16. CooperO

    The XP buyers...

    Well, maybe we should just keep bumping the topic..;p And I have Railgun M2, so it is definitely better with all the Rustle, Cedar and Emerald users. I'm going to try a DM now... We'll see.
  17. CooperO

    Tanki says be patient

    Well that applies to most people here, and you know what? Those are the exact people Tanki should want to keep.
  18. CooperO

    Teens these days >_<

    It happens when they are playing or when they get scared of something. They won't hurt themselves much, but still it looks a bit painful.
  19. CooperO

    first deer

    That just sounds like showing off to me, and for your info, girls don't find that attractive (having a lot of dates and deers).
  20. CooperO

    End of the world theories by Contaminated

    People must know what is bound to happen in the near future. Maybe, just maybe they can (try to) do something to prevent it or at least restrict its consequences.
  21. CooperO

    Teens these days >_<

    Actually no, but for the sake of the topic I'm going to say that is correct (when it comes to music)..;p
  22. CooperO

    The XP buyers...

    I like that update. And I'm glad that you are happy after all with your rank. I often think I should join DM battles too, but with Railgun your kills get stolen way too easy and I simply don't like them. Do you see a lot of druggers in DM battles?
  23. CooperO

    Teens these days >_<

    I can listen perfectly well to music with lyrics, I just prefer people who can actually sing and don't need auto-tune. Although I must admit, there are some songs sung by people who can't sing properly I like to listen to.
  24. CooperO

    sell button

    I hope you will never get hacked if there is a sell option. If you get hacked now, all they can do is waste your drugs and crystals. If there was a sell function, all you would have left is Hunter and Smoky M0. Because hackers would sell, buy, sell etc. until there are no crystals left. Also, you should think about buying something carefully, let this be an advice for real life too. About high ranks, you don't need all tanks and guns, just a couple and you'll be fine.
  25. CooperO

    Mystery boxes!

    No I don't want XP boxes, no matter how nice you made it look. But it is indeed better than the buying XP system.
×
×
  • Create New...