Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    TankiOnline PhotoGallery

    Great! You can always PM me. By the way I like the message in your profile a lot. ;)
  2. CooperO

    What phone shall I get?

    ^You made your decision already didn't you?
  3. CooperO

    The Best Map

    There isn't a best map. Play them all and you'll find some more pleasant then others. I mostly play Silence, Silence II, Kungur and Sandbox. But I liked Magadan, Kolhoz and others too.
  4. CooperO

    my question?

    ^Who knows there might be a 'Best of' competition again. Time will tell.
  5. CooperO

    Today I got a gold box(200)!

    I didn't know he was a girl. daboss you are one lucky boss!
  6. CooperO

    battle rank limit

    I'm positive, it surprised me too..
  7. CooperO

    Mystery boxes!

    It cleans your engine. It contributes to the well being of the atmosphere in the map you are playing. It will result in less lag due to the healthier air.
  8. CooperO

    battle rank limit

    I'm not trying to be funny, it was a serious suggestion. And here are some rank limits: Major = 8 Master Sergeant = 6 Corporal = 5 You're welcome.
  9. CooperO

    Today I got a gold box(200)!

    ^Perfect screenshot. ;)
  10. CooperO

    Mystery boxes!

    Sure: http://i45.tinypic.com/zjy07a.jpg
  11. CooperO

    Favor?

    As I said download TankViewer. You can see every tank etc. Is that a challenge?
  12. CooperO

    Mystery boxes!

    I did use BoxViewer....;p I made one to solve your emisson problem you were talking about in your topic.
  13. CooperO

    Favor?

    We should make a video, that way you can see every perspective..;p
  14. CooperO

    Riddles :) got any?

    ^Water?
  15. CooperO

    Mystery boxes!

    Nope, I used the Halloween box to start with, then I just pasted an image on top of it, made some lines and question marks and voilà... I can't believe I didn't try BoxViewer before, it is quite fun. :)
  16. CooperO

    Favor?

    Ahh the laziness. :) But here you go: But next time please use TankViewer yourself.
  17. CooperO

    Favor?

    Download the file, copy it to 'My documents' Open the file, open TankViewer.swf with Google chrome (Flashplayer or another browser works too) Use A,S,Z,X,C,V,T and H to navigate.
  18. CooperO

    Mystery boxes!

    ^Whoa, great idea! I tried it myself...;p
  19. CooperO

    Pre-release of Tank Testing Tool by Soiko

    Thanks, it looks very nice indeed!
  20. CooperO

    Favor?

    Photoshop requests. You can also download TankViewer, that way you can see every tank, hull and paint.
  21. CooperO

    Mammoth has a new engine!

    Then they have another reason to raise the prices. I think they would love it.
  22. CooperO

    Mammoth has a new engine!

    Luckily we have a thing called mute... And about the emission, we will just make half of the tanks run on electricity and it will be compensated. -_-
  23. CooperO

    battle rank limit

    I know it is old, you can ask Bruce if he wants to update it..
  24. CooperO

    Mammoth has a new engine!

    The video made me smile, it would make Mammoth certainly more enjoyable do drive with.
×
×
  • Create New...