Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    [Forum game] Picture hunt

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4-6Y_91v5I I normally don't like remixes, but Calvin Harris made this one awesome. I want a picture of a vena saphena in a cat.
  2. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    255 Look ^
  3. Incorrect: 1000 crystals cost 5.2 USD with discount, but only if you use PayPal.
  4. 7118 crystals, why can't you wait to see if you have a DCC? It's worth it!
  5. CooperO

    [game/story] A hidden world

    I'm going to get my Wasp M0 and Smoky M0 out of the garage.
  6. CooperO

    How much is your account worth?

    Mine is worth something like 33K. 214.41 USD
  7. CooperO

    [game/story] A hidden world

    In which country am I actually?
  8. That is only partially true, IF it's really a scam it's everyone's concern, and you should not keep it to youself. But I don't think it's a scam though, since Tanki is allowed change the prices at any time.
  9. CooperO

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for implying that that is a bad thing.
  10. CooperO

    How much is your account worth?

    I would say yes, because that is worth a lot too, it's like current assets (crystals) and fixed assets (tanks, hulls etc.).
  11. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    plm0ok, you like maths don't you? 237
  12. CooperO

    Organizing "First Armored Division"

    Sounds good, good luck to you.
  13. CooperO

    Friends

    Do you mean this: Because that is if you want to invite friends who don't play Tanki yet.
  14. CooperO

    [Forum game] Picture hunt

    Do you want a video of what we think is the best DJ?
  15. CooperO

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned because you didn't say which smiley.
  16. But you guys had to pay less for those crystals than you would have to do without the 25% discount.
  17. That is correct, if you buy 1200 crystals using DCC you actually buy 2400, and you get a 25% crystal bonus. 25% of 2400 is 600, so 2400 + 600 = 3000
×
×
  • Create New...