-
Posts
1 554 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by spartan343
-
thunder splash damage.
-
our*use the edit option to fix it.
-
1. it wont be lock. 2. You have posted 5 times in a row before.
-
doesnt matter keep making them.
-
I only read that rule after i made this. I can not change it.
-
After 123 update the forum was more fun then the game. After forum update the game is more fun then the forum.
-
I don't think you should use "we" so lightly. The others might be offended. Or are the other consultants your alts?
-
Ok let me change it. Why are some names orange at the bottom of the page? Shouldn't all staff have it?
-
Yes. Dont you think your name at the bottom of the forum should be orange? it seems almost demeaning to you. your opinion? please.
-
doesnt matter lets just keep going so it looks nice. 1074 (counting your one which i hope you edit.)
-
I did slash. cant wait for FBI's opionion.
-
He has not trooled for a while.
-
So I should thank the moderators.
-
Flora nope. Next person will like Spark
Jump to content











































































