Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

spartan343

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 554
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spartan343

  1. spartan343

    Gold box on Hill

    Wrong again wiki-goo...sigh.
  2. spartan343

    the truth about 1337

    TL;DW
  3. spartan343

    [Game] ***Color of the Day***

    Dark blue.
  4. spartan343

    Tanki online New Year Gold Box in future?

    I would say put this in feedback but...
  5. spartan343

    Tanki online New Year Gold Box in future?

    Why don't you use your wiki-tank account wiki-goo?
  6. spartan343

    Some Games.

    he is in the top left section
  7. spartan343

    whats your rating

    It is not.
  8. spartan343

    Sun Noise

    I am sure they will make this for you.
  9. spartan343

    HELP!

    Used*
  10. spartan343

    haha that dude tryed

    You might get banned jdud.
  11. spartan343

    haha that dude tryed

    TL;DR: nightmare wanted his account.
  12. spartan343

    The "I'm not a fan of fan club" club

    Wat.
  13. spartan343

    druggers eh ?

    If you have no drugs you must drug a lot.
  14. spartan343

    Changing Weapons And Hulls In A Battle

    As quoting does not break the rules I will quote everyting I am replying to. Unless it is a large amount of text and would be classified as flooding.
  15. spartan343

    Changing Weapons And Hulls In A Battle

    Please do not flood with information that is already here...
  16. spartan343

    Changing Weapons And Hulls In A Battle

    I know I said it was a glitch in the OP. -_-
  17. spartan343

    Changing Weapons And Hulls In A Battle

    Just so you know this is not a cheat or anything like that it is just a visual glitch.
  18. spartan343

    A camping party

    With that combo probably about 53.
  19. spartan343

    The "I'm not a fan of fan club" club

    Get your daddy to help you with this http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showuser=392120
  20. spartan343

    Ice hockey world champion!

    No. We dont like hocky we like golf.
  21. spartan343

    [Game] I hate it when...

    This is about tanki and real life. Your thing was just tanki.
  22. spartan343

    [Forum Game] Guess the Paint

    yes. next will like spark.
×
×
  • Create New...